These cookies are easy to make with only six ingredients, that you most likely have on hand, needed to create this chocolatey goodness. If you want to take the recipe a step further you could add frosting, chocolate or what about cream cheese frosting. You choose!
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- Cream the butter and sugar
- Add the eggs, cocoa and vanilla and mix until combined
- Add the flour and mix until combined, scraping down the sides. Mixture will be thick.
- Heat your waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Take a scoopful of batter and place in each waffle grid and lower the lid.
- Cook for approximately a minute or two. Every waffle iron cooks differently but you can pretty much smell when they’re finished.
- Peel out with a fork.
- Let cool on a rack and then spread your frosting choice on top. ENJOY!
This recipe was modified from the recipe found at Yummy Healthy Easy. Visit this blog for more amazing recipes tested by four boys and a husband.