* 8 oz tricolor pasta
* 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
* 1/2 cup shredded carrots
* 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, cubed
* 4 oz smoked turkey, cubed
* 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
* 2 Tbs lowfat milk
* 2 Tbs ranch dressing and seasoning mix, such as Hidden Valley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water. Place in a large serving bowl. Add peas, carrots, cheese, and smoked turkey.
2. Mix the mayonnaise, milk, and dressing mix in a small bowl. Pour over the pasta mixture. Stir well to combine.