When you combine chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers, something magical happens! The ooey gooey goodness of S’Mores is something almost everyone enjoys! There are lots of variations on this old time favorite, and here’s one from tastebook.com that’s a little less messy and the perfect treat for end of summer picnics and back-to-school snacks. Enjoy!
- 100 Mini Pretzels
- 5 Hershey bars
- 16 oz of semi sweet chocolate (chips or squares)
- 1 bag marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 Heat chocolate chips in microwave until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 2 Cover cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- 3 Lay out 20 pretzels on prepared cookie sheet.
- 4 Place one half marshmallow and 1 piece (tiny rectangle) of Hershey bar on top of pretzels.
- 5 Sandwich another pretzel on top
- 6 Taking sandwiched pretzel s’mores one at a time, dip in melted chocolate half way up the “mini S’mores sandwich”
- 7 Let cool on wax paper