This is a great little recipe to add a little spunk to you normal breakfast pancake routine. It might be fun to have a filling bar for a breakfast event allowing folks to choose their own toppings and fillings.
- 1 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. orange zest (optional)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend first six ingredients (milk thru orange zest) in a blender. Be careful to see that any flour clumps get well-blended.
- Blend in butter a little at a time in order to temper the eggs.
- Grease muffin tins well and distribute batter evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until puffy and golden on top.
- Served with your favorite toppings.
This recipe was on RealMomKitchen.com.