On this winter day heat up your chilly afternoon with this SPICY dip recipe!
- 8 slices of bacon, diced and cooked so it’s very crisp
- ½ pound of bulk sausage (I used Jimmy Dean’s hot sausage), cooked & crumbled
- 2 8-oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 5 jalapenos, seeded and chopped. If you like heat, leave about 3 of the jalapeno’s seeds in.
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. S
- prinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake the dip for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips, potato chips, or crackers.
This recipe was found on the Mommy of a Monster.