This recipe is perfect for your next family breakfact. BONUS! It’s on the healthy side of breakfast recipes.
- 4 Thomas Plain Bagel Thins Bagels
- 2 eggs (for dipping)
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp Splenda sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Light syrup
- Confectioner’s Sugar to sprinkle
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans (to garnish)
For the Cinnamon Cream!
- 4 wedges The Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Creme Fraiche
- 1 tsp Splenda sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Combine egg, milk, sugar & cinnamon in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Dip each side of each half of bagel thin into mixture and push down to absorb.
- In a large greased skillet over medium heat, cook each bagel thin half until golden or lightly brown about 2-3 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl combine cinnamon cream cheese wedges, creme fraiche, sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine. Cinammon cream complete!
- Once plated, add desired amount of syrup, cinammon cream, and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and pecan pieces.