Peaches are in season, and this recipe from Cheeky Kitchen is a great way to use them! It’s quick, easy and delicious, and the whole family will love it!!
- 6 to 8 ripe peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18.25 oz) Betty Crocker SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- 1 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 cups vanilla ice cream, for serving if desired
- 1 cup salted caramel sauce, for serving if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix peaches, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until well blended. Spread peach mixture in prepared baking dish. Mixture will be very wet. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly on top of the batter. (Do not prepare cake batter.)
- If adding pecans, sprinkle them over the top of the dry cake mix. Pour melted butter evenly over the top of the cake mix. Bake 50 minutes. Let cool. Top with ice cream and caramel sauce as desired.