This Easter Bark recipe is super cute and super easy, not to mention slightly delicious. It will have everyone hopping over for another bite! I also love that it’s versatile! We used jelly beans, but you can change up the look and color by using Easter M&M’s, sprinkles, edible sparkles, etc. Get creative and have fun!
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) White Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup Jelly Beans, divided
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwabe morsels and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on Medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute;
- Stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir in 1/4 cup Jelly Beans.
- Spread mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Jelly Beans.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.