This recipe is a perfect addition to a chilly morning! Might be a nice easy-to-make treat for tomorrow’s breakfast.
- 1 tube (8 count) Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, unrolled and separated
- 5 tablespoons butter,softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons powdered Sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place the unrolled and separate crescent rolls on an ungreased rimmed cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and cinnamon
- Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up tightly.
- Place tip side down on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Place in a zip lock bag and snip a tiny corner off.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls.
This recipe and many other delicious recipes can be found on the Hungry Housewife Blog.