Chocolate Chip Cookie “Pi” Recipe
Did you know that March 14 (or 3.14) is National Pi day? Besides being a fun day to play with numbers, it’s also a great excuse to eat pie! Here is one of our favorite recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from yourhomebasedmom.com, because who doesn’t love a little cookie with their pie?!
- ¼ lb. butter (1 stick or cube), melted and cooled
- 1 C sugar
- ½ C flour
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C walnuts or pecans, I left these out
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9″ unbaked pie shell
- Mix all ingredients and pour into pie shell.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees. It will still be nice and gooey.
- Serve warm or at warm temperature