You do not want to miss this amazing event at Toy Station at School Crossing! Great for ages 3-8 years old, your prince or princess will LOVE it!
We are always looking for ways to encourage imagination and active play! Dress up is something that kids need to do more than just on Halloween to grow, learn and play! Join us, as this event will engage your kids and bring out the adventure in them all!
- Each child will make a mosaic crown (valued at $5 each)
- Participate in the Cupcake Walk
- Puppet Show
- Meet Humpty Dumpty (he’ll be there to meet the kids)!
- Tons of games and activities tables that encourage fine motor skills and learning
- Valentine’s conversation hearts as a special treat for each child!
What: A Royal Adventure (this is a community wide event, but we wanted to invite our playdate group to join in the fun)!
When: Sunday, February 9th
Where: Toy Station at School Crossing, 5540 Library Lane, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
Time: 2:30 – 4:30
Ages: 3-8 years old. Siblings are welcome and younger kids can attend, but the crafts are ideal for this age range.
RSVP: Call 719-593-7112