Changing habits is difficult, but when it comes to our health we should be doing what we can for our future and our children’s future.
Here are 5 tips to get you started on living a long healthy FIT mom lifestyle!
1) Eat cinnamon – Cinnamon is a natural fat burner!! Yes, you read that right. It has been proven to help burn stubborn fat! Add a sprinkle to your oatmeal, coffee, tea, or yogurt!
2) Drink a lot of water every day! Water helps to wash toxins out of our bodies as well as keeping us hydrated. Drink at least 20 oz of water upon rising in the morning as well to kick start your metabolism!
3) Exercise!! This one comes with a long list of benefits!! Look better, feel better, live better! Our bodies are designed to move and in order to keep up with our kiddos we need to exercise and stay fit!
4) Eat 5-6 small balanced meals a day. To some this may seem like a LOT of food, but our bodies need nourishment. If we eat too little our bodies could go into starvation mode and hang on to that stubborn body fat we are trying so hard to get rid of. Eating small balanced meals through out the day helps our metabolism stay fired up and turns us into fat burning machines!
5) Get plenty of sleep! I personally can not function without at least 7 hours of sleep. Our bodies need sleep to repair itself and as moms we need sleep to keep on top of our game!